Events coming up
- Salmon's Christmas Coaching ClinicSat, Dec 12Online Poets' Coaching ClinicDec 12, 2020, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM GMTOnline Poets' Coaching ClinicGift yourself a 30 minute slot with the purchase of two Salmon titles. Grab the chance to be coached around all things poetry, whilst filling your Christmas stocking, and supporting an independent, one of a kind, amazing bookshop!
- Irish Writers Centre Autumn Course 'Finding Your Flow'Mon, Sep 28ZoomSep 28, 2020, 6:30 PM – Nov 09, 2020, 8:30 PMZoomWhat are the conditions for flow and how do we build a thriving writing practice around them? This coach-led online interactive six-week course will give participants the knowledge and tools needed to build a satisfying and productive writing life for ourselves.
- Spoon It Into Ye Poetry WorkshopSat, Sep 12Online Poetry WorkshopSep 12, 2020, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PMOnline Poetry WorkshopFeeling depleted and in need of a pick-me-up? Put your cares aside for a few short hours and immerse yourself in the reading and writing of poetry. Line by line feel your energy return as the power of language connects us back to the best of ourselves.
- Sustaining a Flourishing Writing Practice (Online)Thu, Apr 23Online Event
- Sustaining a Flourishing Writing PracticeTue, Feb 04Irish Writers CentreFeb 04, 2020, 6:30 PM GMT – Mar 10, 2020, 8:30 PM GMTIrish Writers Centre, 19 Parnell Square N, Northside, Dublin 1, D01 E102, IrelandOne of the many great courses on offer at the Irish Writers Centre, this course gives writers the tools they’ll need to design and sustain a flourishing writing practice.